Increase Workplace Efficiency, Communication and Teamwork using the DISC Assessment system.
Ever wonder why …
- You can’t find good people to work for you?
- Your new hire isn’t delivering on what you expected?
Do you ever struggle to understand how to …
- Get your employees all pulling in the same direction?
- Get your team up to speed with your business goal?
Do you sometimes wish …
- Your managers were more effective?
- You could leave your business and trust others to run it the same as you?
- You understood how your colleagues and employees perceive your strengths and struggles?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are not alone. In fact, one of the biggest challenges most business owners face is an understanding of behavioral styles and preferences of individuals in their workplace environment.
Why DISC Assessments?
- Improve Hiring & Selection:The right person in the right job is priceless. The wrong one is a nightmare waiting to happen. Accurately identify job applicants BEFORE the interview, make scientifically informed judgements and build an organization of A+ employees.
- Increase Sales:Teach your sales team powerful behavior profiling skills. Empower them to identify – to your organization’s advantage – observable behaviors, then adapt their selling style to fit the customer’s buying style.
- Improve Customer Service:Know in advance that your people believe in your organization and care about your customers. Better equip and train your customer support team with the invaluable communication and behavior profiling skills that pay countless dividends.
- Increase Productivity:Identify with scientific accuracy the strengths and shortcomings of each employee. Create observable action plans, from the data, that maximizes your organization’s talent.
- Reduce Employee Turnover:Ensure the best possible positional job “fit” for each new hire. Great fit means stronger retention rates, which lowers the costs associated with turnover.
- Customize Employee Training:One size fits ONE, not all. Learn how each person learns best and get them back to productivity sooner.
- Model Team Building:Know who fits with whom in advance. Create your team based on compatible skills and traits, not just generic ideas of balance. Top-level teams are comprised of behaviorally compatible members with an optimal array of complimenting proficiencies.
DISC Assessments will teach you how to:
- Assess your teams strengths and struggles
- Manage each team members communication preferences
- Determine what motivates you and your team
- Develop effective managers
- Improve relationships with customers
- Recruit the right people for the right positions
- And most importantly, learn to adapt your style to maximize your communication effectiveness
The assessment provides a 360° report of how others view your strengths, struggles, rapport, flexibility, motivations, versatility, adaptability and communication. This type of “perception data”