12 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KORY DOGS
- Family first.Kory is happily married to Sarah, with whom he is raising four awesome kids – Mikayla, Carson, Madilyn and Colton.
- Diverse and successful career.Prior to starting his Business Coaching Practice in 2015, Kory’s career includes being a past and current business owner. He has also spent over 12 years in upper management for large, publicly traded corporations. He has helped build successful teams and companies everywhere he has been and has also been a major contributor to the massive growth of those companies.
- Motivated by helping others achieve their professional and personal goals.
- Values Kory always speaks the truth. What he promises is what he delivers and he only makes agreements with himself and others that he is willing and intends to keep.
- Committed to serving the local community. Organizations Kory is actively involved with includes the Wisconsin 4H Foundation, West Bend Sunrise Rotary, i4L Charter School, West Bend Chamber of Commerce, Kewaskum Youth Basketball and the Fond du Lac Area Basketball League.
- Believes in Kory consistently learns, grows and masters so that he can help his clients learn, grow and master too. He is an educator and imparts practical and useable knowledge rather.
- Has a balanced approach to life – spiritual, family, physical, social and financial.
- Believes in the power of coaching. Kory has multiple coaches for his own business.
- Earned a B.A. from Cardinal Stritch Collegein International Business. While at CSC Kory captained the Basketball Team for 3 years and was a 4 year starter.
- Is associated with and supported by the world’s #1 business coaching firm with proven intellectual property.
- Resources and experience. Belongs to a network of over 1,000 business coaches in over 60 countries who coach over 15,000 businesses a week.
- Is passionate about transforming people, businesses and lives.
When Kory isn’t working with clients he is likely spending time with his family at one of his kid’s basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, gymnastics, football or volleyball games/practices – he may even be coaching!
As your Business Coach, Kory will function as an unreasonable friend who tells it like it is and keeps you working on the path toward your dreams. He will help you identify your strengths, weakness, greatest opportunities, AND give you the road map you need to transform your business…and your life.